Friday, October 19, 2012

Best Chicken Tacos

I am taking 21 credits this quarter and Big B works full time so dinner for us is really hard.  Big B has never been big on cooking and I don't get home from class until 8pm on some nights.  To compensate for this I've been searching Pinterest for crock-pot recipes (amongst other things!).  I kept seeing a chicken taco crockpot recipe and decided to give it a try.

I'm super picky so I changed the recipe a little but you can find the original here.

Ingredients:
- chicken breast (we only used 1 of the 2 that I put in the crockpot)
- chicken broth
- taco seasoning packet


Directions:
- put chicken breast in the crock pot
- pour chicken broth until it almost covers the chicken
- add taco seasoning and mix into the broth
- cook on low for 7 to 8 hours


When it's done, take it out of the crock pot and shred.  Top it with whatever you like in your favorite taco!


The prep was literally about 5 minutes and it was so delicious. Big B has said that we should always have chicken tacos because these were the best he's ever had!

Another win for me and my cooking trials!!  Now it's time to study again!


No comments:

Post a Comment